Economical 4G Primary Alarm Communicator
The Uplink 4530 includes the latest 4G technology for the best performance and longevity. Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G cellular networks, the 4530 also operates on
networks of multiple carriers for maximum geographic coverage and signaling reliability.
The 4530 is our most economical 4G full-event communicator, and offers all the features of its easy-to-use 2G counterpart - the Model 2530. It is designed as a Primary communicator, and is powered from 12VDC. All major formats are supported for compatibility with virtually all alarm systems and central stations. The Uplink 4530 communicates to Central Stations by dial-up to any industry standard receiver, or over the internet to an IP receiver.
Installation of the Uplink 4530 is remarkably easy with the use of a secure website and unit switch settings. Activation is instant and is available using the dealer website or by a live operator.
- Primary 4G Cellular communications
- Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Uses dial-capture on an analog dialer for full-event reporting.
- Perfect for residential alarm systems
- Power from the panel, battery, or other 12V DC power source
- Contact ID, SIA, Modem IIe/IIIa/IIIa2, or Pulse 4/2 (:10, :20, or :40 PPS)
- Instant activation by secure dealer website or live operator and email notifications for instant alerts
- “Out-of-the-box” operation - no special programmer or central station equipment is required
- Remote on-demand testing for status and signal strength
- Live technical and activation support 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
- Customizable product marketing services through a simple e-commerce website
- Flat-rate billing for improved dealer profitability
- Eligible for Uplink Lifetime Guarantee
- Supports Uplink Remote. No adapter board required.
- Login @ uplinkremote.com for remote control