4G Universal GSM Alarm Communicator for Primary or Redundant Signaling
The Uplink 4500EZ includes the latest 4G technology for the best performance and longevity. Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G cellular networks, the 4500EZ also operates on networks of multiple carriers for maximum geographic coverage and signaling reliability.
The 4500EZ is our most economical 4G communicator. Simply connect the compact 4500EZ to the siren output and up to three other outputs for universal compatibility with virtually any alarm system.
The 4500EZ offers all the features of its 2G counterpart – the Model 2500EZ. Installation is remarkably easy with the use of a secure website and unit switch settings. Activation is instant and is available using the dealer website or by a live operator.
- Primary or redundant alarm communications for residential or commercial security
- “Out-of-the-box” operation – no additional central station equipment or programmer is required
- Supports virtually all security systems and multiple formats
- Programmable monthly, weekly, or daily status and signal tests
- Live technical and activation support 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
- Power from the panel or separate 12V DC power supply (not included)
- Programmable output for easy power reset
- Login @ uplinkremote.com for remote control
- Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Perfect for Residential and Commercial Alarm Systems
- Central station communication by Contact ID, SIA, Pulse 4/2 and Modem II/IIIa2
- Supports Uplink Remote. No adapter board required.