Commercial Fire 4G communicator
UL Listed 4G Alarm Communicator for Commercial Fire Applications
The Uplink 4550CF is a 4G alarm communicator that delivers full-event reporting and complete end-to-end signal verification as a backup to landline connections. It is UL listed, designed to meet UL 864, UL 1635 and all applicable compliance and performance standards, including National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code NFPA 72. Instant onsite activation is available through the Uplink dealer website or live operator.
The 4550CF includes the latest 4G technology for the best performance and longevity. Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G cellular networks, the 4550CF also operates on networks of multiple carriers for maximum geographic coverage and signaling reliability. The 4550-CF is designed as a 4G backup communicator, to be used with a 45VAC transformer, a battery and its built-in charging circuit. Communicates to the Central Stations are by dial-up to any industry standard receiver, or over the internet to an IP receiver.
- UL 864 and UL 1635 listed.
- Complies with NFPA 72, UL 864 (Standard for Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems)
- Two programmable inputs for independent or redundant signaling
- UL Listed for Commercial Fire Applications
- Installs in minutes with complete end-to-end signal verification
- Full event reporting for telephone line monitoring for full backup communications
- Hourly, daily, or weekly testing options
- 4G technology for the finest reliability, longevity and coverage.
- Compatible with 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Backup communications powered from a 45VAC transformer (included) and 5AH backup battery (not included)
- Uses dial-capture on an analog dialer for full-event reporting.
- “Out-of-the-box” operation – no special programmer or central station equipment is required
- Remote on-demand testing for status and signal strength
- Flat rate billing for improved dealer profitability