Universal Alarm Communicator for Primary or Redundant Alarm Communications
The Uplink® CDMAEZ includes the latest technology for the best performance and longest life cycle. Compatible with CDMA cellular networks, the CDMAEZ is designed as a summary event communicator.
The Uplink CDMAEX communicates to central stations by dialup to any industry standard receiver, or over the internet to an IP receiver— all with the exceptional service and features you’ve come to expect from Uplink, the leading supplier of wireless security solutions.
- “Out-of-the-box” operation — no special programmer or central station equipment is required
- Universal cellular communications, for summary event reporting
- Power from the panel or separate 12V DC power supply
- Two programmable outputs
- Supports Uplink Remote™, momentary or latching keyswitch zones, no adapter board required
- Login at uplinkremote.com for remote arming and disarming
- Installs in minutes with complete end-to-end signal verification
- Contact ID, SIA, pulse 4/2 (:20 PPS) and modem IIe/IIIa2
- Smart siren bell sampling to detect burglary or fire condition