- Works on both Verizon and AT&T networks in the same radio
- Compatible with any alarm panel supporting CID, SIA and 4+2
- Supports keybus and remote UDL for selected panels
- End-user smartphone app for remote arming and disarming
- Installer app for on-site testing of status and signal strength
- Powers from the panel and comes pre-activated for quick and easy installation
- Flat-rate billing for Verizon and AT&T with no ovarage charges
- Seamless reporting to any central monitoring station
- End-user and installer smartphone apps
for device control and configuration
- Secure dealer website allowing remote
activation, configuration and management
- Live technical and activation support,
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST,
Monday through Friday
The 5530M includes the latest LTE-M technology for the best performance and longest life cycle. The device features full events reporting for use as a primary communicator, perfect for any location.
The dial-capture technology provides universal compatibility with virtually any alarm panel. The device also enables keybus integration and remote Upload/Download with selected alarm panels. On-board input and output terminals allow remote arming and disarming, using a smartphone.
The 5530M communicates to central stations in the most popular alarm formats – Contact ID, SIA, and Pulse 4+2.
The 5500M includes the latest LTE-M technology for the best performance and longest life cycle. The 5500M is designed as a summary event communicator.
The device comes pre-activated for quick and easy installation.
Device management and configuration is done via Uplink Dealers Portal, Installer app, or a live operator.
Uplink Security Solutions