Cellular Alarm Communications & Interactive Services
Uplink has been delivering superior alarm communication products to the alarm industry for over 15 years. Using 2G, CDMA and 4G cellular technology, we offer a variety of models that provide the best signaling reliability, the greatest geographic coverage, the maximum product longevity.
New products and services from Uplink include:
- A new line of 4G cellular alarm communicators featuring the latest cellular technology in the industry.
- Uplink Remote – A new interactive service for smart-phone remote control of the alarm system and end-user notifications of events.
- A broadband alarm communicator that allows analog dialers to send alarm signals and even Two-way voice over the internet.
- The Lifetime Guarantee that includes coverage for technology changes.
- Cellular Services for Videofied alarm systems, including multiple service plans and support for Videofied mobile apps.
- Cellular and Remote Services for 2GIG alarm systems, including emergency notifications, home control, and mobile apps.
Uplink 4G models, the 4500EZ, 4530 and 4550, are available today and compatible with the Uplink Remote interactive services. Plus, unit activation and testing is just as easy as it is on the associated Uplink 2G models.
Ideal for primary or backup communications, Uplink communicators are fast and easy to install. Units are offered with UL and ETL listings.
Uplink also offers a hosted, cloud-based GPS Vehicle Tracking Service that allows alarm companies to be in the vehicle tracking business in less than an hour.
Call Uplink today and visit with a specialist about the technology that is best for your needs. Or download these documents to learn more about Uplink’s 4G products, and find out more details about Uplink Remote and the Lifetime Guarantee plan.